Saturday 3 April 2010

Welcome


So here we are - a new begining - I wont go into the logistics of what happened to get me to the place I am now, but everything is fine and I have a happy family life which consists of three kids and a beautiful wife. This blog will document my years left on this planet, the places I travel to and the people I meet along the way. Hopefully the images I leave behind will bring some joy to you and be a lasting memory to those that think I spend most of my time in an armchair.




Later on this afternoon I am off to photograph a friend of a friends wedding - fingers crossed they have a lovely time and I can manage to capture some very happy memories..




I shall leave a small taste of images to come - this was one of the first shots I ever took with a digital camera - hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Like the colour on Black & White. Great effect !!!

    ReplyDelete