Friday 16 April 2010

Second studio shoot






Thursday 15th April and time to head off to Stony Stratford near Milton Keynes for my second only studio shoot. but this time I am so much more nervous as it is to be my first nude shoot and I just wanna make sure that the images are something that both myself and the model will be proud of. Getting there early to break the ice was the plan but unforeseen road works meant I made it to the shoot with 2 minutes to spare. Aimee had brought along her boyfriend, Kevin, as chaperon and to be honest it kinda made things easier. Two hours seemed like no time at all.



Hopefully I will get to work with Aimee again as she is a wonderful girl and a true professional. My portfolio is growing and hopefully turning my hobby into paid assignment will not be to far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment